It's that time of the year for holiday parties, family gatherings, and ugly sweater parties!! Now, if you're like me, you don't like to show up empty-handed. So I will show you how I make my quick and easy go to holiday snack! As well as a few of my favorite holiday treats!! My All Time Go to Holiday Snack is....
M&M Chocolatey Wafer Pretzels!!!
They are the perfect balance between sweet and salty. I have to give a shout out to my boyfriend's mother who first introduced me to this deliciousness. I was instantly hooked. Not only is it super yummy, but it's so easy to make!
What Do You Need?
- Pretzel Snaps
- Chocolate Melting Wafers (I use Ghiardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers)
- m&m's (I used seasonal colors)
- Baking pan
Now That I Got My Goodies, How Do I Make That Deliciousness?!
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees
- While the over is pre-heating, lay the pretzels down on the baking pan. After you lay the pretzels down, put a chocolate wafer on each pretzel.
- Put them in the over for 1-2 minutes
- Take out of the over and then plop an m&m on each chocolately covered pretzel
- Let cool for a while
- Enjoy them!!
Here are all of the ingredients I use ^
^ This is after I have placed all of the pretzels on the cookie sheet. (You can see from the finished product that I added more pretzels and squished them together.)
^ Placed all the chocolate wafers on the pretzels. Now lets put these babies in the oven!!
^ Pulled out of the over after 2 minutes! Now plop on some m&ms, let them cool, and then EAT!
I hope you enjoy this snack :)
A few of my other favorite holidays snacks to share with friends: (but not all of them)
- Hot Chocolate with marshmallows and a candy cane
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods with Peppermint (can top with whatever)
- Peppermint Bark